Saturday, September 18, 2010

5363 Week 4 Web Conference Blog 9/19/2010

Week 4 – Web conference
September 19, 2010
5pm
I attended the September 19, 2010 web conference. I have already reviewed the conference that took place on Friday, September 17. Friday night’s meeting answered a lot of questions that our team had about narrators and how assignments were to be submitted. 3 of my team members attended Friday, so I wanted to attend Sunday night’s conference in case any new questions arose that we had not considered. I find it interesting that a lot of people have the same questions in every conference. Expectations may not be entirely clear when so many people have the same questions… although, it could just be the group who’s not reading the overviews! ;-) I really like seeing what everyone else is using to collaborate. There have been a number of resources listed in the meeting that I want to check out at a later date. People are using all kinds of different collaboration tools I’ve never heard of. I’m typing this blog while attending the meeting and I am also copy/pasting all the text for research later. I do get exasperated at people who don’t read back in the conversation and keep asking the same questions over and over. I also get put out with people who keep suggesting things that aren’t in the rubric or syllabus until Dr. A says, “Yes, you have to do it.” We’re having to redo our video to reflect things that people brought up in tonight’s meeting. Oh, well, all it takes is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment