Friday, September 3, 2010

5363 Week 2 WebConference Blog

I wouldn't have been able to do the Week 2 project without the web conference. I was very confused about doing away with the first project since I already had it done. The questions asked and answered in the conference helped me get organized and to understand exactly what was needed. The fact that I had already done the first assignment helped me with the updated one. I didn't have any trouble at all writing my script due to the extensive evaluations done on the three software programs previously.

Many of my questions were answered. For example, one person asked if there was a typo in the Week 2 updated assignment stating "video" instead of "audio" and Dr. Abernathy confirmed that it should only say 'audio". That cleared up a big question that I had.

Everyone asked good questions about specifics, such as file extensions and what to do if a file wouldn't upload to a site. I enjoy the way everyone is quick with a link to whatever is being asked about. I felt so much better having viewed the conference.

Please continue to record and email the conferences for everyone. I can't be at very many of them, so I really need to be able to access them after the fact to have my questions answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment